Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beautiful Arizona

Last weekend, I visited my friends Scott and Jeff in Scottsdale, Arizona. Scott and I took a road trip on Saturday to Jerome, Arizona, a quaint mountain town jammed with amazing shops and artistic inspiration. House of Joy was one of my favorites.


Although the owner wouldn't allow photos inside the shop, there was plenty to see outside. WOW.








And all throughout the town were great little buildings and signs.



Here's a view onto a newly renovated hotel. The ride up made me a little queasy; I'm very afraid of heights.

And on the way to Jerome, we headed through Sedona. The landscape was like being on another planet considering I'm from Kansas.


More great shops. These were tucked into a labyrinth of stairs and passageways.




Here's a scene from a really cool shopping area in Scottsdale where we ate at True Food. It was worth the almost two hour wait!

Scott and Jeff's gorgeous house. They closed on it only days before I arrived and I just can't wait to make a return trip to see the transformation.

Their subdivision only had a few streets that included open spaces with desert landscaping such as this one.

This was one of my favorite homes. I would have loved to have seen the inside.

What an amazing trip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment