Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Heart Old Stuff

All of my latest goodies are now at the mall. I had fun talking to some really cool dealers yesterday while I restyled some stuff.

This chippy wicker chair got some oooo's and ahhhhh's as I moved it in. It won't be there for long!

Vagabond box camera. They add such great interest to a vignette.


Vintage timer mixed with the religious.



I'm continuously adding clocks to the mix as others find new homes.

And it was another day of fun in the snow at my brother's. Here's the fort that took us hours to build yesterday.



My brother will soon be in India for two weeks; no snow where he's going!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, love the baby...I remember the fun of building an igloo, so much fun building it all day, playing in it for 5 minutes freezing your ass off...those were the days! Great shots of the boyz!

    Tart

    ReplyDelete