Monday, July 18, 2011

I Heart St. Louis

We took the kids to St. Louis over the weekend for a very mini vacation. These were the views from the hotel restaurant.


We went to The City Museum a few years ago and there were all sorts of new sights this time around.

This place is more like an incredible, giant playground than it is a museum.

Jason and Dash crawled through every one of the planes and buses encase in the giant outdoor sculptures.

All the rooftop structures were new. Can you believe I actually went inside of the bus that's hanging off the roof?! YES, I am quite afraid of heights! Jason and Dash rode the Farris wheel, but there is no way I could have done it.


My family crawling through wire cage tunnels.


And lots of funky nooks and crannies of the museum to explore.




Sunday was the zoo.

We were able to pet the stingrays.


This zoo is over 100 years old and so much thought and artistry went into the architecture.




Busy weekend, but so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. That was a great trip to St, Louis. my family goes to that science museum use to be called and the st louis zoo is always good. I haven't been this year

    Janice

    ReplyDelete