Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Heart Lawrence Kansas

A couple of weeks ago, we headed to Lawrence, Kansas. I went to school in this eclectic college town and it will always be near and dear to my heart.

Mass Street is packed with great shops and restaurants, including the Free State Brewery, the first legal brewery in the state of Kansas.


I had to laugh when I saw this thrown in a bush . . .

Campus is full of grand old limestone buildings.

I snapped this on campus - how fun!

Dash and Jas outside of the Natural History Museum.




I can't believe that a year from now, I'll be packing Brendan up and moving him to Lawrence. It seems like I was just there, trekking to class, making new friends, and trying to figure out what I was going to do with my life.

1 comment:

  1. What a great shot of the boys, that lil' Dash is just the cutest...and yes they do grow up fast and before you know it you're a Granny...ha!

    ReplyDelete