Thursday, May 3, 2012

MTV and a Few More Uncommon Objects

MTV came over today to interview Jason about his work on Avengers vs. X-Men.  The first thing Denise commented on was my new crocheted skull, Amadeus, from Dear Bitsy on Etsy!

Denise and the team talked to Jason all over the house and then they went to Elite Comics and Oklahoma Joe's for more shooting.

I picked up the reflective "LEFT" street sign at Uncommon Objects on South Congress in Austin!  And had 9 boots when I went to Austin and now only have 3 left.  I love doing them and will order up some more forms so I can get started soon.



My proud mother moment - Brendan receiving an award last night for his academic achievements at Shawnee Mission East!


1 comment:

  1. Your whole family is amazing! When do we get to see your husband and your house on MTV? Congrats to Brandon.

    ReplyDelete