Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sparks Flea Market!!

I've been burning through my mosaic ingredient stash as I frantically prepare for the Columbus, Ohio Country Living Show, September 14, 15 and 16!!  It's always fun and inspiring to pick up new things, and I'll post pics of what I bought later, but here are some shots of the fun things we saw today:



The wire under the theater seat is a  hat holder - cool!!




My favorite vendor, Billy.  He always has a bunch of SUPER mosaic ingredients for an equally SUPER price!!!


One of the coolest things I saw, but didn't buy.




I also didn't buy this paper mache raven, but took a pic so I could remember him.


This is Amy.  Jason and I are getting matching stag beetle tattoos at the end of October and I'm going for an inner-arm placement like this.  Amy is so pretty - great skin, hair, clothes, sun glasses, love her look!



Elle wanted to put this in front of her bar - PERFECT.  It needs to be rewired, but the sides light up!







No comments:

Post a Comment