Friday, July 5, 2013

New Stuff!

Oh, how I love a good dress form.  This one is covered in soft silk and has a really cool metal stand.  Swoon.  If it makes it to the River Market Antique Mall, $98.


More cool stuff.  The gas mask pouch is $24.


I have non working instruments all over the house that I couldn't play if they were in great shape.  So much personality!  This is a Menzenhausers Zither Guitar, $86.


Such a Colonial looking pewter candle sconce, $56.


This five-arm chandelier has some cool art deco features, $110.




I also picked up some things to keep!  I love a good, old, threadbare rug.  Perfect for the half bath.



I collect old group photos like this Victorian era Tri Delt class.  Everyone is so slim and trim and the collars are high.  No beer bongs or marijuana being enjoyed in THIS sorority!



No comments:

Post a Comment