Saturday, March 19, 2011

Family Tree Nursery

I took a trip to Family Tree Nursery yesterday for pansies and as usual, it did not disappoint.

It was their open house and as expected, the arrangements were a feast for the eyes.



Take a look at this tiny fairyland.

Teeny potted plants and a miniature bridge.

A warm little cottage where somebody left the light on.


I am so inspired by these artisans, even though I wouldn't know how to begin to recreate what a I saw; I'll just be happy if my knock out roses come back and I've been told they're hard to kill.



These boxes were hanging down from the ceiling!





Can you find the frog eyes spying you?


I got my pansies planted and some of my garden art out and rearranged just in time for thunderstorms today but how wonderful to look onto the patio and see some color!

No comments:

Post a Comment