Thursday, October 13, 2011

Knottyfingers!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided my bed was looking a little too "Ethan Allen" and needed something special. Nothing better than a one-of-a-kind Knottyfingers creation for just the right touch. Well, actually, there is something better, TWO truly one-of-a-kind Knottyfingers creations!

Here is the gorgeous Amanda herself. I asked her for a side shot so I could really see that awesome new do - LOVE IT!!! Amanda designs her own patterns and her pieces have a level of quality and imagination that is really something special.

And don't these two look right at home on my bed?

Jason is going to love his new zombie, "Rip Hardt".

And what a cutie that lil' Straight Jacket is!!! Look at those torn ribs on Rip!

He has some gashes on his head and side.


I'm in love with my new dolls. Head on over to the Knottyfingers Etsy shop HERE, to get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment