Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Side Table?

I ventured out again today in search of a side table for the family room. I love the pictures Carol Spinski of Raised in Cotton posts on Facebook and it had been too long since I'd been to her fabulous shop in Raymore.

I love all things monochromatic so this is the place for me.


Soft holiday decor full of texture and minus the traditional red and green - perfect.





I wasn't sure I was going to find that side table and then I spied this fabulous cart.

It had been fitted with glass, so much more practical than baskets for what I wanted it for. And there you have it, a side table.

I also fell in love with this great lamp.

Bernardo likes them, too.

I hopped across the street to Woodson Place Antiques & Interiors. This shop was packed full of breath taking European antiques.

I picked up this cute flower basket.

And a neat vintage statue.

The next time you're in the market for some wonderful pieces, Raymore is the place to go!

1 comment:

  1. Who knew?! I'll have to check out Raymore sometime. I'm on a side table search myself,how funny.

    ReplyDelete