Friday, December 9, 2011

New Stuff at Mission Road

I added some cool stuff to my booth at Mission Road yesterday, including this (heavy) cream metal box.

I liked the color on this plant stand - greenish gray with worn cream.

Cute cookie jar lid.

I dig little ironstone pieces.

Victorian era belt.

Plaster Santa.

Beat up scoop.

Lovely mirror with scalloped edges. There's an inscription on the back dated 1934 when it was given to a couple as a wedding gift.

1920's brass lamp base.


I ran over to River Market to be sure all was fine and snapped a few photos. This great doll was in Gail's booth on the first floor.

These were taken in Greg's booth on the second floor. I love what he's done with the height of his booth. I definitely need a redo that includes lining the walls and hanging things from the ceiling. My space is looking pretty cold.




And a couple fun pics from Brendan's band concert last night. Wow, was it fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment