Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Funk it Up

I wasn't a big ice skater. I was, however, the queen of the roller rink. I had white skates with purple pom poms and I bobbed and weaved through the rink to such ditties as "I Love Rock n' Roll" by Joan Jett and slow danced to "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley. Despite that unfamiliarity with ice skating, I could not pass these up today.

And this is not the image I conjure up when I hear "concrete garden dear", but I just love this chippy little fawn.

Awesome window. I can picture this one perched on a wall above a bed.

Crusty knife box, chalk dog, fabulous silver plated flatware.

On a whim, I cruised to Main Street in a Kansas City town called Belton and found these wonderful treasures. The pics were taken out back at Whistle Stop Antiques.






And I'd like to give a shout out to the folks at Stack's Depot for helping me get that window into the back of my 2003 sexy Saturn Ion. It wasn't easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment