Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ready . . . Set . . .

Nowhere near ready to go. Okay, I have one set of things priced for my move into the Mission Road Antique Mall later this week, but there is so much left to do! I have a huge coffee table yet to paint and is there anything more cumbersome than painting something red or orange? Special primer, many coats, what was I thinking??!! In the meantime, here's a preview of some of my treasures.


When one stick of butter just isn't enough, how about two? Great embroidered bird pic, small vase with fading gold leaves, and a serene farmhouse pic.


Love this old pics of hunters.

Very weird chalk sailors.

Beat to hell butterfly chocolate tin.

And I finished my barbed wire and sickle Halloween wreath. Boo.


Despite all I have left to do, I did spend a lot of time last weekend painting, including this cute little chair.

I liked the French Grey as-is and decided not to go over it with antiquing glaze.

Well, today I'll be on the hunt with Nina and elle for more treasures. Tomorrow will be devoted to painting.

1 comment:

  1. Great eye...many treasures in these pics...I drool!!!

    Spray painting the shop today, hope to get the inside done this weekend so I can start working in it...you know me, no moss under my dirty feet!!!

    see ya sista!!!

    s

    ReplyDelete