Monday, August 9, 2010

Recent Happenings

I had the best time this last Saturday out junkin with elle and Nina.

We saw so many fun treasures!!
















I wouldn't have noticed these book titles in Dave Petty's booth, but elle was all over it.

The River Market Antique Mall has the greatest windows. This visit it was done up in back to school.


One of our stops included a statuary shop where Nina found a cool mushroom.

Just one antique mall would not do!

Cute doll vanity.













And I've been working on multiple projects, including this funky lamp.

And I'm stocking up on Halloween-themed stuff for my booth at the Mission Road Antique Mall. These sickle-like grass cutters are creepy.

Here's a pic of the lamp before I worked it over.


And I've been picking up some good loot on my recent trips. This metal cabinet is really tall and holds all kinds of new stuff.




Aren't these weird chalk sailors "cute"?

This old fencing mask makes a great center piece.


And this table WON'T be going into my booth. I wanted something with an industrial slant to go with my funky French country. This table is perfect!



elle, Nina and I are already staking out our next destination! I also started an Etsy shop. Please check out the sidebar for a visit!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could ride along...what great stuff!!!

    Love the bull's head!!! You know me and the creepy dead stuff...I may just have to start doing taxidermy again...heehee(in my spare time, right)!

    See ya sista...s

    ReplyDelete