Monday, August 29, 2011

Eccentricities at the Mission Road Antique Mall

Since I took on a new space at the River Market Antique Mall this month, I decided to consolidate my space at Mission Road. I was there most of yesterday moving out of one area and fluffing the smaller space.

Love this painted tin ceiling tile section.


I pulled a grouping a pictures together on the wall and just kind of filled it out a bit. I'll be shopping for new goodies next weekend to add to the space - it's a never-ending cycle for us addicts, you know!


And while I was moving out the second load, a couple inquired about the piano leg I had just brought home! We made the exchange and now Shelly will be making a table out of this stunning piece. So glad for both of us that I was in the right place at the right time!



2 comments:

  1. Great space... and I'm liking that Grey and Olive color combo, goes well together.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete