Monday, June 7, 2010

Vanity Before and After

I found this cute vanity at a sale several weeks ago and debated about it: to paint or not to paint?

It has some interesting wood detail. I decided to go for it!

And I'm really glad I did! This light french grey with antiquing glaze really made the details POP.

And I had so much fun sanding it down and really taking my time.

The weather was great over the weekend and I was able to work on the back patio.


I could really do this full-time. Next, the matching dresser!!!

And how excited am I with my new shipment of luscious soaps from the only other woman who loves creepy baby doll heads more than me?! I HEART Sharon Wilson!!!!

Here we have French Lilac in white, creamy Love Spell (that I can only describe as tangy and titillating!!), and huge chunks of lavender goodness.

The colors are going to look terrific in my new space at Amaze!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the vanity, I just bought one myself up at Coal Valley, I wasn't gonna paint it either, but now you got me wonderin...heehee...

    The soap Looks FABU...you're gonna do wonderful, I just have a feeling...I'm gonna come back later when I have a minute and drool over your last two posts...WOWZA...luvum!

    Schmooch schistah...

    ReplyDelete