Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Evolution of a Space

I was at Amaze until the wee hours pricing and arranging my treasures. It was pouring rain and I couldn't move my furniture in, so tonight, it's Part II.



As of right now, much of my stuff is on the floor, so I'm anxious to get everything moved in and styled.
I was so excited to walk into the store last night and see my corner sectioned off so I could really understand what I was dealing with space-wise. As a newby, I just started buying up things I liked and didn't have any idea how much I would really need to adequately fill the space.

I think I have a nice start but I'll know more with the furniture included.

I love this little celluloid bride and groom. She's even wearing a corsage.

And vintage plastic religious statues and crosses are always wonderful.

That's a tumble week poking into the photo on the right. I'm not sure if I'm going find a place for them; they take up a lot of space!

I'm also a novice when it comes to hanging things. The black bang-up up window below would be cool suspended, but I'm not that confident, yet.

I wonder if my pink painted garden shoes are too "left of the dial". I sure love the lime green ones I have on my birdbath at home.

Composite doll leg. Does anyone understand?




More pics soon as the evolution continues . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment