Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Eccentricities II at the Mission Road Antique Mall

It's been a busy two days getting the expanded space painted, stocked and styled. Whew. I'm tired, but really excited about the way it came together. I finally have a place to showcase the great black chippy church window I've had for some time now.

And this great little corner cabinet was sitting on top of something else instead of mounted as it should have been. Much better.

My giant basket was hanging across the isle in the first space, but I've replaced that with an old chandelier. The basket looks cool stickin out of the wall. I thought I'd funk up the space with my mannequin, also. Not sure how she's going to go over, but I sure love her!

Suzie and Gina's architectural salvage piece looks awesome on the chocolate cabinet and the burlap draped under it pools onto the floor over both sides. Nice.



I relocated my chalk horse. It will be fun to have so much room on both sides. I can actually squeeze much more in which means more shopping soon! November 9th is dealer work night and the original space needs some TLC. I just didn't have it in me today.


Check out the robin's egg blue cosmetology book from the 60's. It gives tips about being agreeable, having good posture, and keeping hygiene top of mind. Ha!

I wasn't sure about letting go of my gray lockers, but it's fun to keep things circulating. Now my living room is about empty - again.





And these pics aren't from my space, but from a dealer down the way who has some really fun stuff! LOVE this bust!




Thanks to the dealers who stopped by to give me encouragement and compliments as I put everything together. I am having the best time at this mall!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your booth. You have a great eye for display! Really liking this "new industrial look". Burlap is the new silk! Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too much fun and lil' Dash looks so sweet, what a cutie!!! Your giant basket looks like an old lampshade frame, I've seen and recovered many like this...way cool!

    Are ya havin' fun yet sista!!!

    nut

    ReplyDelete