Friday, November 19, 2010

A Smattering of Christmas

I don't go all out for Christmas like lots of folks do, but I have added some pretties here and there in the booth recently, including this great vintage Santa. He is a tiny version of a big, white old mechanical one my Great Aunt LaRue had in her window at Christmas. I was just fascinated by it.


And I love this small little chippy side table.

Great cream tree with hot pink lights. I'm not allowed to use an extension cord at the mall, boo hoo.

And I found this cool wooden beat up box perfect for whatever.

And for some reason, lately I'm just loving these mid century text books. They look so fun stacked in these old gym lockers.

More coming soon including vintage blow molds of candles, santas, and carolers. I have lots of those in my personal collection!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger, bout time I got over here to say HEY!!!

    I am SOOOOOO not a Christmas person either and am always glad to see it go, but so many go all out...NOT!!! GIMMEE SUMMERTIME...NOW!!!

    Hope all is well with my fave Kansas gal...can't wait to see your new couch and new flatware...can't remember the last time I had steak...think it might've been when my husband was still alive...many moons!!!

    Have a wonderful turkey day friend...stay warm!!!

    s

    ReplyDelete