Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Greetings from Aviles, Spain

Just a peek at what I saw yesterday on our trip to Aviles, Spain. Needless to say, I am walking around drooling.

This part of Aviles is the town that time forgot. All I can say is amazing.



Here are comic book creator Rafael Albuquerque and his girlfriend Deb. They are here from Brazil and like Jason and I, had never before been to Europe.

We're getting ready to meet the group for lunch around 2:00. Meals are a huge part of the Spanish culture and usually last for several hours. My internal clock has been reset after 12 hours of sleep and I'm ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am simply and totally green...my goal is Italy...maybe if I sell enough baby heads...I'll make it to Kansas...I can dream right!!!

    Have a great time...like I know you will!!!

    ReplyDelete