Sunday, September 5, 2010

Flea Market Heaven

What a great weekend!! Friday, the Binders and I hit one of my favorite flea markets.

Very low humidity and about 75 degrees. The day could not have been more perfect. And I love this flea market for all of the quirky junk that can be found.

And I had to stop by to say hi to my favorite dealer, Billy.

Nibbles the goat.

And piles and piles of wonderful, fabulous JUNK!

This chicken roost would have been cool in my booth but I have NO room.




This guy had the best chalk, one of my very favorite things.

















And on the way home, we stopped through a quaint town. Check out this house. There were signs all over that said, "Private Residence, No Trespassing". Can you imagine living in a house so grand that people might mistake it for a museum?!

LOVE the gargoyles.

I got most of my new treasures priced and crammed into the booth last night. I have a few more things to take in today and many more projects to either start or complete . . . as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment